Second top 10 list.....the not sub-par or inadequate list.

1.  I have cinnamon rolls thawing out for breakfast tomorrow morning.  They are "Rhodes" but my kids don't know the difference between that and homemade.  I'm scoring points tomorrow morning.
2.  We are going to the library tomorrow.
3.  Jeremiah gets a new toothbrush and toothpaste and a special place to keep them.  (He has a hard time remembering to brush his teeth!}
4.  I will be backstage mom for the recital tomorrow night....and host all the grandparents and auntie Laura and cousin Jenny.....and I will be backstage mom for Claire's group saturday afternoon and then make them a lasagna dinner.....and then I will sit and watch my girls dance saturday night.
5.  I have fresh spinach, mushrooms,  asparagus, broccoli and carrots in the fridge, just waiting to be eaten.
6.  Every child I spend time with gets praised for being wonderful.  Every day.
7.  I love my job.  I get paid to help moms and babies learn to love each other better.
8.  I've been getting my 10,000 steps in every day on the fit bit they repaced after I lost mine.....maybe my first fit bit is with the hip hop pants....and all the random socks......somewhere.
9.  Even though our dishwasher broke, Roger purchased and installed a new one yesterday.  I no longer need to spend 1/3 of my day washing the family dishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10.  Summer.  We are here.  We have arrived.  Sunscreen and bug spray and sweating and sunburns and sunshine......school is out.  Summer is here.  It's a good, good thing and I don't want to waste a moment of sharing it with my sweet family.    Work can wait til August.  I'm pretty sure.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superbowl musings, Niki-style

Family

mid-summer check in on being Aware