Intense Precious

Precious came out of the bedroom today with sticky stuff over her face.  Its from one of those roller things that pick up dog fur and lint....and she wanted to do "blind" cartwheels.  I pointed her in a safe direction in the living room and applauded her efforts.  Then I helped her take the tape off her face.....only to find that she had double band-aided her eyes shut underneath.  Lashes, eyebrows....everything!  Oh gosh.  I was just trying to make dinner!  Roger was asleep because apparently he had been working since 2:45 AM when the Netherlands project had problems and woke him up.....I had about 8-10 kids here all day AND worked, meaning I was all over the county seeing moms and babies.

Precious band-aided her eyes shut.  Lets just all let that sink in, shall we?

Sometimes people say this, "I cannot imagine Precious being so difficult.  She is so wonderful and happy and pleasant!".....well.  let me tell you this.  There were lots of empty bandaid wrappers in the bathroom.  She threw a fit at me because the dinner I planned was not what she wanted.  She wanted fish sticks, which she had for lunch and ate more than her fare share.......and dinner was chicken and broccoli Alfredo pasta.(  she even stuck her tongue out at me and shook her head in a sassy way.....and then later loved my dinner and asked for seconds.)

Ooey.

This girl.

I'm just so glad we got the bandaids off....and some of her eye brows and eye lashes are intact.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superbowl musings, Niki-style

Family

mid-summer check in on being Aware