Lexi musings

Hi.  My name is Lexi.  I am a 4 month old German Shephard puppy.  My person, Niki, decided I should join the family to be helpful.  She wants me to help with Precious Maryn when she is having a melt down.  I'm not sure what she wants me to do yet.....so I just nip at Precious and have accidents in the house and eat alot of busy bones.  Ever heard of 'em?  They are awesome.....and they keep me out of trouble for at least 15 minutes.  My person, Niki, buys them several times a week.  If you would like to start a fund for busy bones, feel free.  We also take grocery cards because I eat alot.  I like my dog food but I absolutely LOVE whatever is left on the table.  I'm only a baby puppy but I'm big enough to snag food from the dining room table!  Yey Me!  I like it here.  There are lots of people to scratch me behind my ears and throw the ball for me.  I'm glad I came to this house.....My person, Niki, wants me to run with her in the spring when its not so cold and icy.  She says she wants to get in better shape and running together will make her healthier and thinner.  I think she looks fine just the way she is and I think she looks amazing.  I love her so, so much.  Now....excuse me while I go poop in the basement, chew a shoe and bark awhile at the other dog, Jedi.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superbowl musings, Niki-style

Family

mid-summer check in on being Aware