top 10 list about my affection for 14 year old boys....

There are several things I love about 14 year old boys......

1.  They give really good hugs.
2  They laugh about really dumb things.
3.  They understand the rule  when they sleep over at my house.  If I hear them after midnight, I will come down and give them a lesson, with proper terminology, about what to expect on their wedding night.  Trust me when I say that they all make sure I never, ever have to go downstairs after midnight.
4.  They squeak when they talk, they squeak when they laugh, they squeak.......
5.  I can take down leftover cake and pasta and oreo fluff salad and chex mix and chips......at 10:30pm, after they get here after a movie, and they will think I'm the best mom ever.  I love being able to use up leftovers!
6.  They are still mostly little boys and yet they smell and act like man-cubs.
7.  They don't take life too seriously yet.
8.  They beg my 16 year old to take them to Walmart at 3am and she says, "yeah....whatever.....no way."
9.  They are cute, cute, cute!
10.  They will all trickle out quietly in the morning as their parents text them to wake up and come out to the driveway.....

14 year old boys.....what's there not to love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superbowl musings, Niki-style

Family

mid-summer check in on being Aware