a letter to my friend Sarah.....

Dear Sarah.....
     Awhile back, the Lord commissioned me to pray for you  all the days of your life.  I know that sounds crazy but its rock solid truth.  God cares that you have laid your heart and soul on the railroad tracks of life....and He knows you would die for whatever he calls you to....so he called me to help strengthen you in prayer.  Me....and my army.
     I can't do much.  I don't have lots of money or time or energy...but I have what God Almighty gives me.....and I will do what I can.  You matter, my friend.  Your obedience matters.  Your story matters.  If God calls me to write it....then I will.
     Your life is hard.  Mine is hard too but in different ways.  We are friends.  We are sisters.  When you call me "sis" it stirs my soul.  I don't have any bio sisters....all my sisters are from the family of God.
     Sarah....hang in there.  My people here are laboring to buy cots for your ayahs....and Claire and Nana and I and a few others will come to India soon to build more bridges......so take heart.  Have faith.  Trust the Father.  Be patient.

Love you.  Sincerely....me.

Comments

  1. I love you sis. i feel so comfortable and at home w/you.
    loved getting to see your people and places. can't wait to come back.
    thank you for everything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Superbowl musings, Niki-style

Family

mid-summer check in on being Aware