This song called "I Won't Give Up On Us"....has been my theme song for my relationship with Precious Maryn for a few years now.  I sometimes play it when we have had a hard day....but today it was her birthday and I heard it playing on the speakers at the mall.  We were in the restroom and she had her friends out for her birthday and we were all laughing and talking and they all had their bears from the Build A Bear store.....

I said to her, "listen, Precious.....this is our song!"  and she very dramatically mouthed the words.....she's heard me play it a few times.

Today was such a great day.....we celebrated Precious all day long with friends and family and food and gifts and fun.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superbowl musings, Niki-style

Family

mid-summer check in on being Aware