the top ten will and won't miss list......

1.  I won't miss having things fall out of the fridge and cupboard every time I open them.  I will miss eating together as a family 3 times a day.
2.  I won't miss the constant rattle and squeak and blowing noise that happen with a 19 year old motor home......I will miss being able to look to the left and to the right and seeing all of my family in one place.
3.  I won't miss spending 10-plus hours a day in a 30 foot box.  I will miss seeing the amazing and ever-changing landscape outside.
4.  I won't miss using a bathroom that is 3 feet square......or pouring cleaning agent into the toilet to neutralize odor, or having to turn on the water pump to flush, or having to sit on the toilet to dig out a cold water bottle from the cooler in the shower......I will miss nothing regarding that.
5.  I won't miss being restricted to one pot cooking and a sub-par microwave.  I will miss grilled frozen pizza.
6.  I won't miss the battle for buying trinkets and toys at every gas station and tourist shop.  I will miss taking photos and being tourists.
7.  I won't miss worrying about Roger driving 10 hours a day in an old RV.  I will miss seeing my husband all day every day.
8.  I won't miss having my littles hanging on me all day long.....oh wait.....I might miss that.
9.  I won't miss feeling stale and unclean and unexercized......seriously.  I will miss lazy.
10.  I won't miss the constant check on Google maps to see how many hours til we get there.....I will miss this road trip tho.  A lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superbowl musings, Niki-style

Family

mid-summer check in on being Aware