Oh Lexi.  She is supposed to be a "therapy dog" but I can't find the time to do the training for her.....or even watch the daggum videos that explain the shock collar that speeds up the process.....and so I think this:

I have all the information about Precious and what is hard about her....and how to help her....but daily life and spontaneous situations happen....and the "ideal" doesn't happen.  With Lexi, the same is true.  She is a smart dog.  She is loving and fun and capable.....but I have not invested the necessary time to make her useful.  

Well.

Look at them.  I kinda think they both know what is supposed to happen but she is 5 and Lex is a pup....so even if I cannot afford to send the dog to training.......or quit my job and devote my time to Precious.....maybe they will figure it out together.  It's not impossible or improbable.....really.  My glass remains half full....always. Perhaps they will figure it out all on their own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superbowl musings, Niki-style

Family

mid-summer check in on being Aware