7eventh Time Down - God Is On The Move (Official Lyric Video)

I heard this song today as I was driving around the county doing my public health nurse work.  I had been in prayer for Roger and Claire, and this song seemed to affirm what is happening in my family.



God is on the move, people.  My husband and first born said "yes" to being sent.....and my middle son asked me yesterday when He gets to go.....so lets keep dreaming and searching and sending and going.....because God is definitely on the move and if we are not moving with him, we just may be standing still.



It may not be your turn to go.  It wasn't my turn this time....but I could help send them and fix meals to bless people who donated money...I could do the job of being home and caring for the rest of our family.  Roger and Claire wake up each morning in Haiti and go do morning devotions on the beach by the ocean......seriously.....they may have gone to help and bless but I just know that God is lavishing so much goodness on them and into them that I cannot stay jealous, but for a minute.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Superbowl musings, Niki-style

Family

mid-summer check in on being Aware