Claire

This girl.....oh my heart.  She loves dance.  Dance is part of her identity....tonight we were able to sit at the table and talk about dance and self-esteem and gifts and talents and boys and dreams and God's calling and pride and weakness and so much more.  She is 16.  She has this huge canvas ahead of her to paint and she wants the art of her life to be beautiful and meaningful and pleasing to those she loves and cares about.  It is the highest order of responsibility and priveledge to be her mama.  She matters.   She matters alot.  I love being her mother.  I'm not sad that she is growing up.  I celebrate her and I am in awe of her.....gosh.  She is destined for greatness.....in the small things, in the quiet things, in the Holy Spirit movement of life.....my girl is destined for greatness in all the ways that matter.  My heart is bursting with pride and humble gratitude......and love.  Claire Barbara.  Thank you for making me a mama....and showing me that it matters.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superbowl musings, Niki-style

Family

mid-summer check in on being Aware