birthday plans

I have a birthday in a day and a half.  I usually love my birthdays but I find that as time passes, I love them less.  I hoped to be more put together by this birthday and I am not.  I wanted to be thinner and in better shape and more organized.....I wanted a fresh take on life....and I thought I knew how that looked.  God, as always, has a different agenda.

I kinda wanted to skip this birthday.  It's on a Tuesday, for cryin out loud.  We are busy with school and soccer and such.  The kids don't want to skip my birthday.  Roger doesn't want to skip it either.  I guess we will have it.

God has ideas for my birthday celebration....new ideas of things to come that I never imagined were possible.....ideas that will help moms and babies and adoptive families....so many good ideas, My Father has.

I guess I'm kinda excited for this next year.....the Lord is doing some crazy cool stuff for His kingdom.....and apparently I have an invitation to the party.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superbowl musings, Niki-style

Family

mid-summer check in on being Aware