My.....

1, My God is deserving.....of whatever He calls me to.
2.  My children are beautiful....5 sets of perfect toes and fingers, 5 sets of eyes and ears and hands and feet...5 hearts and souls and minds and bodies.
3.  My husband works hard and is a loving, gentle, patient man.
4.  My dogs are sweet and fun and silly and loud and obnoxious and a major pain.
5.  My pool is a mess....until it is wonderful.  Then it is worth it.
6.  My style is casual but not frumpy as long as I keep paying attention and trying harder.
7.  My body is going to ruin with age and time and lack of oomph.
8.  My home isn't fancy but it is warm and welcoming and wonderful.
9.  My job is so rewarding and so costly.
10.  My life is for Him, and not for me.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superbowl musings, Niki-style

Family

mid-summer check in on being Aware