The Backwards Brain Bicycle - Smarter Every Day 133/another video

This week I attended a training for my work as a home visiting nurse.  It was a training for a new curriculum to use with families and this is how the trainer began our week, with this video.  It is worth watching.



My brain is full and rather mushy on this Friday afternoon, after a 40 work week of training on the heels of an intense experience at my first orphan summit.......and that was preceeded by my little get-away to Virginia with my husband which I also have not completely unpacked yet.



Enjoy this video of the backwards brain bicycle and consider the process we go through to unlearn something familiar, and work to learn something new......and then how to make that experience fit into daily living.  This video kind of sums up where I am at 5pm on this Friday in May.  More to come.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superbowl musings, Niki-style

Family

mid-summer check in on being Aware