Hello Hurricane! In 5 days we will load up and head out for our road trip. Are you ready, Hurricane? We are busy and exhausting......we are not easy. get ready ok? Hurricane, prepare yourself to keep us safe and transport us to our destinations? Please don't break down!! Hurricane, rest now. Be ready. I will begin to pack you soon. Remember......you work for me..
Holy Week, Palm Sunday, Day 1
This is Holy Week for Christians. It is the week before Easter and the journey to the cross and resurrection of Jesus. I have a new opportunity this year with extra Kredit. XK didn't have a Jesus Easter before....this is his first. He's been learning at school and so he had a start. Last night I helped him watch some videos on kids Easter stories and he was captivated. He paid attention. He learned. At bedtime we talked about Jesus and the betrayal of Judas and his trial by Pontius Pilate and where his mama was when this was happening. We prayed before bed, thanking Jesus for all he had done. Today in church he watched the kids parade in with palm branches waving. He sat on my lap and watched them sing Hosannahs to Jesus....and he was captivated. He paid attention. He learned. After church we came home as we do every week and I started lunch. He wanted to watch the same videos again....

Comments
Post a Comment