Today was one of those days where you think things will go one way and they just go somewhere else. It was kind of like a day at Mall of America. You walk out of a store and struggle to remember which direction you were headed......and where to go next. It was a very Wednesday,-ish Wednesday I guess. The little kids were feeling the same way. They didn't have daycare today, or a play date, or a plan. I was hoping to work from home most of the day. Precious biked to the library and came home with 8 chapter books. She asked me if there was anything she could do to earn some money. I said, "well Precious, I will pay you a dollar a book if you read all those books". She sat down to read. Josiah asked if he could do a lemonade stand. Sigh. In my head (and maybe out loud) I said I didn't want to do a lemonade stand. We didn't have supplies or a plan. No one comes past our house...
Comments
Post a Comment